What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have no sound on my ipad

moony7081

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently purchased a ipad. It is a older version. I have checked under the settings and my volume is all the way up. I can not hear sound at all whether I am on youtube, watching anything on the internet or using a program that has been downloaded.

Is there something I am missing to do or does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

Agent1191

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With the ipad in portrait mode, the home button at the bottom, check the switch position on the right hand side near the top.

OP
M

moony7081

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not know what portrait mode is? I do not see any switch on the ipad besides the button at the top to turn the ipad on and off?

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
moony7081 said:
I do not know what portrait mode is? I do not see any switch on the ipad besides the button at the top to turn the ipad on and off?

The iPad in the picture is in portrait mode (short sides at top and bottom)......

image-2281001640.jpg

I have also added arrows to show where all the switches should be found.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts