What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a question ~ AT&T

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering how they can automatically withdraw my data plan if I deleted my credit card info ~ on my ipad and in iTunes.

I didn't want to get it this month as I wanted to see how it worked with finding hot spots while out in the field. So I deleted my cc info and they still took it out.

:(

What am I missing?

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its an automatic deduction from your CC, so no credit card no plan. Its your money they want not your pretty smile.

Al

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess the sign up account system on the iPad connects to the finance dept so they knew without you being signed up with your CC,no CC no Data plan. It like Big Brother is watching you. No Ticky No Laundry so solly lovely lady.

AL.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your credit card info is on their database. As long as the account is working, they can keep charging to it, unless you contact them and cancel your plan.

All your info is entered into their database when you sign up. They don't go checking your iPad or iTunes for info. They don't have access to iTunes info, and they're not supposed to access your iPad for info.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess the sign up account system on the iPad connects to the finance dept so they knew without you being signed up with your CC,no CC no Data plan. It like Big Brother is watching you. No Ticky No Laundry so solly lovely lady.

AL.

You are so funny!

I got it now.:eek:

Thanks everyone!

Most reactions