What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a doubt for buying iPad 4

OP
viorelgn

viorelgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love more black iPad. On white iPad immediately see fingerprints and dust.

OP
viorelgn

viorelgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many hrs it takes the battery on gaming and on navigate.

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i just got a refurbed ipad 4 32 gig from apple for 499. i was going to waite for the ipad5 but that wont come till fall.to long of a waite the ipad4 is awesome it super fast. after useing it i dont need an ipad5.people think its brand new and they have 16 gig for 419 now from the apple store you cant go wrong. battery time is awesome i can go 5 days on a full charge surfing the net.

OP
viorelgn

viorelgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my oppinion i think Apple has a strong marketing policy in every year ! Its not a large difference between iPad 4 and iPad 3 like iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S. People are confused and everytime buy the last model. Am i right ?

Splawkin19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how this iPad 5 will be different from an iPad 4 or mini? I was thinking about getting the mini for my birthday next week, but if the 5 will be better, should I wait? The reason I like the mini is because I am going for less expensive and light weight.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe it will have small differences.

It's often best to skip a model when thinking of upgrading. By leap frogging, you should benefit from real improvements, rather than seeing tweaks. Also, you get to use your newest piece of equipment for longer than a year or so - depending on the rate at which models are superceeded by the manufacturer.

That's my philosophy. It's also easier on the pocket IMHO. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's often best to skip a model when thinking of upgrading. By leap frogging, you should benefit from real improvements, rather than seeing tweaks. Also, you get to use your newest piece of equipment for longer than a year or so - depending on the rate at which models are superceeded by the manufacturer.

That's my philosophy. It's also easier on the pocket IMHO. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

That's good logic and that almost ends up being what happens anyways since the devices last a while so upgrading every version doesn't make sense when you have a perfectly functioning device. My iPad 2 is still kicking and getting the job done. If I bother with an iPad 5 , I'd be leapfrogging three versions!

OP
viorelgn

viorelgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to know how is the display on iPad Mini non retina compares with iPad 4 display retina ? Human eye make the difference ?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to know how is the display on iPad Mini non retina compares with iPad 4 display retina ? Human eye make the difference ?

If you look closely, you can see individual pixels in the image shown on an iPad mini display. You can't see individual pixels in an image displayed on the iPad 4 screen.

The iPad 4 has a screen resolution of 2048x1536, at 264 pixels per inch.

The iPad mini screen has a resolution of 1024x768, at 163 pixels per inch.

OP
viorelgn

viorelgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the time for o charging on usb on a laptop or pc ?

Most reactions

Latest posts