What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got my new iPad 2!

cyberchick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also got my ipad 2 at release, at the Apple Trafford Centre. The ques were massif ! me and the hubby got there for approx 11.20am.
Loving my ipad 64GB Wifi in White with Lime Green Smart Cover :D

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cyberchick said:
I also got my ipad 2 at release, at the Apple Trafford Centre. The ques were massif ! me and the hubby got there for approx 11.20am.
Loving my ipad 64GB Wifi in White with Lime Green Smart Cover :D

Wow! It's worth it then. :) Congratulations!

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats! I was sixth in line at my local Best Buy on launch day. My wife, baby and I got to BB at 3:35 pm and got in line at 3:37 pm.

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My new Ipad2 arrived on Thursday and I have hardly put it down since then So far I love it! Today I picked up a nice neoprene case by Belkin at Staples. It has a pleated pocket on the front that fits the cable and plug nicely. Cost only $24.95. The Ipad with smart cover fits inside nicely.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
markbnh1 said:
My new Ipad2 arrived on Thursday and I have hardly put it down since then So far I love it! Today I picked up a nice neoprene case by Belkin at Staples. It has a pleated pocket on the front that fits the cable and plug nicely. Cost only $24.95. The Ipad with smart cover fits inside nicely.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Nice! Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Latest posts