What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I gave in geting ipad 4 tomorrow

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I ordered the Refurbished ipad 4

i ordered the Refurbished ipad 4 32 gig from apple. i will have it next week the waite will kill me,
the refurb 32 gig was only 49 more dollars then a new ipad4 16 gig so after tax's its only like 50 more bucks
and i got the 32 cant waite till next week

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
32Gb recommended, unless you like juggling. The 4 is a good choice. Unless Apple do something incredible, it has to be pretty future proof.

Spugnut

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You will not regret upgrading from the 2 to the 4 I did some time ago and haven't looked back.
PS. Gave the 2 to the wife.

OP
T

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i will be geting the Refurbished ipad 4 32 gig its only like 50 more dollars then a brand new 16 gig ipad 4

Supercepot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i will be geting the Refurbished ipad 4 32 gig its only like 50 more dollars then a brand new 16 gig ipad 4

Early this year, a friend of mine bought a new ipad 4 16 gig with white bezel and was proudly showing me off. Now he completely regrets it and gives it to his mom as birthday present :D

Supercepot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right. The space of 16 GB provided turned out to be too small to hold the games, musics and movies at the same time. Each time he wished to install a new game, another game must be uninstalled first and that can be very iritating. For me, my iPad 32 GB has started to get me on my nerve too. Just when you thought that everything inside your iPad is perfect, the need for space (e.g. new game or recording still or motion pictures) on certain occation will make you fully occupied. That's the time you'll regret for not buying 64 GB in the first place.

Capri142

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad4 32gb and find the 32gb to be more than adequate for what I need. But then I don't load it up with a bunch of useless apps. And I don't load much music onto it either. That I can listen to on my iPod

Supercepot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As for me, I got tons of games and photo apps installed for me and my family. That leaves me only 3.4GB space left, before I took a motion picture yesterday. That leaves me space less that 1GB left, forcing me to move it to my notebook when I was back home. Seemed that my iPad will never have enough space for me. :(

Capri142

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As for me, I got tons of games and photo apps installed for me and my family. That leaves me only 3.4GB space left, before I took a motion picture yesterday. That leaves me space less that 1GB left, forcing me to move it to my notebook when I was back home. Seemed that my iPad will never have enough space for me. :(

You might want to try this: download dropbox to your pc then download the dropbox app to your ipad. Load the photos that you want to have available on your ipad into dropbox. You can then delete the photos that are on your ipad, viewing them through dropbox. This will free up ALL of the space that is being used by loading the photos directly to your ipad. I have over 500 photos available through dropbox yet it only takes up 72 mb of space on my ipad.

Supercepot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might want to try this: download dropbox to your pc then download the dropbox app to your ipad. Load the photos that you want to have available on your ipad into dropbox. You can then delete the photos that are on your ipad, viewing them through dropbox. This will free up ALL of the space that is being used by loading the photos directly to your ipad. I have over 500 photos available through dropbox yet it only takes up 72 mb of space on my ipad.

Thanks Capri. That would be the best workaround for those people living in places where ubiquitous fast internet connection with unlimited upload/download quota is available. In my country, "unlimited" monthly cellular connection packages are available, but still with effective limited quota up to 6GB. Meanwhile, free fast wifi connections are still scarce. Therefore, dropbox option may not be feasible option for me ... yet. If only we can attach external storage device via cable to our iPad ...

Most reactions

Latest posts