What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dropped my IPad 2 and although I see no damage to the unit, the range that I can

kcldwll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pick up the wifi signal in my home has decreased dramatically. Also, I don't see available networks that I once had access to.

Is this possible? I would think the wifi would either work or not.

For kicks, I've rebooted my modem and iPad, reset network connections, changed brightness levels (read that somewhere) with no luck.

Any help appreciated...of course this happened when I'm about to leave the country on vacation. :(

ssilver10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I can suggest is doing a speed test. There is a free app in the App Store called Speedtest.net. The average PING is 18, Down 18, and Up 13. So if your speeds are close to that it is good. I am assuming that this is an iPad 2, and you will clear your cashe, history, and cookies before conducting this test.

I am not sure about iPad 1 PING, Down, and Up scores mainly because I use an iPad 2.

Regards,

Ralphy

Most reactions

Latest posts