What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am really excited about iBook os4

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watched Steve Jobs and I am really excited about the new iBook. It really sounds great. I believe he said iPad would get it later this month. Did I hear that right? By the way I am taking my little Ipad to Seattle tomorrow. She will be visiting with her stepsister. iPad 2. My daughter has a new iPad and we are going to have dueling pads for 2 weeks. Can't wait to see the family. This will be little pads first airplane flight. Hope she behaves herself on the plane. Hee Hee :D

john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
Chaw... right. iPad owners have to wait... :(

I hope to have the pad read the book to me... that would be sweet. In fact if it would read through my 'iPod' so that I can use 1.5 speed that would be great!

Regards,

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We don't have to wait. The iBook update has nothing to do with OS 4. Jobs said it was coming as an update to the app at the end of June.

Most reactions