What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huffington Post iPad App

wbf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PoetDoc said:
I had the same problem with Huffington. This is what I did that solved it for me: ( I have an iPad 2)
1-'X' ed out the application from my iPad
2- synced my iPad with my PC and went into the 'apps' area on iTunes and unchecked Huffington to sync with iPad
3- went into app store and re-downloaded Huffington for iPad
4- Voila! It works.

Good luck.

That works-thanks

theBestArts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have two iPad 3s, both running iOS6. Installed the newest HuffPost app for iPad on one of them with no problems. Installed it on the second iPad and it crashed the whole iPad. Connected that second problem iPad to my PC, deleted the App, then restarted the iPad - which then worked. Re-installed the HuffPost app and it now seems to work as well. (I may have been able to simply restart the iPad to correct the problem, but I'm a new owner and didn't know how to do so until I read this thread.)

Cevil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maybe it is coming back, sometimes apps getting fixed ot whatever and then they come back

Most reactions