What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rss reader with search function?

tammif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to using rss readers. :)o) so i recently went and added a bunch of feeds to google reader, now when i am trying to browse through them on my ipad using Reeder, I realized i'd like to find one particular feed (huffington post). But there is no way to search, instead i have to scroll through all 227 new news items from all the different feeds to find it?
Seems it would be easier if there was app that will let you search within the reader for a particular feed.
do I make sense? is there an app that does that?
Thanks for helping this noob.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What app do you have? Any decent RSS feed should have the ability to look each feed individually.

I use Reeder most of the time. You can see all the feeds in one long list, expand it to see the folders with your feeds, or expand it gain to show just the individual feed.

This is done with simple pinch gestures to expand and collapse the folders.

OP
T

tammif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I said I was new so that's my excuse for being slow. Shortly after I posted I realized I can pinch to open each category and see the feeds within. I'm so embarrassed.

Thanks though.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No problem. Missed that you already said you were using Reeder, or I would not have asked the question. If anyone should be embarrassed it is me for not reading closer.

We all start out new. No need to be embarrassed. Have a great iPad day. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts