What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why can i no longer see user comments on Huffington Post website?

gfrobe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About two weeks ago I noticed that the user comments below articles on the Huffington Post website were no longer visible on my iPad. The comments show fine when reading the website om my desktop computer.

I haven't changed any settings on my iPad and cant see anything in Safari settings that would do this. Anyone have any suggestions? I tried resetting all iPad settings and that didn't fix problem. Thanks

danbee46

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try downloading the Huffington Post app. I did and have had no problem seeing the articles or the comments. It's in the app store and is called 'Huffington Post For ipad" and it's free.

shroomtune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. Does anyone have an answer? The Huff Post app does display comments, but it really is not a good app. There are a lot of bugs and a dramatically limited functionality.

Most reactions

Latest posts