What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy All!

rabbithutch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Noob here but a geezer who first wrote code in '65. Don't write any more but I do play with the toys.

I have an iPhone4 and original iPad running iOS4. I've jb'd the iPad but having some trouble with it.

Is there a place here to discuss iPad jailbreaking? It would be great to have a section devoted to it. There aren't many places that Google turns up allow users to discuss their iPad jb experiences and ask questions.

Here's an opportunity to be first.

-rh

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just look around. Or use the search icon. I'm not jail broken but lots of the threads are from those who are or hope to be.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you've already found it, but the Hacking Section is where you can discuss anything and everything to do with jailbreaking as long as it's legal. So no piracy chat and we'll be fine.

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From one Noob' geezer to another, welcome from Arizona!

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
R

rabbithutch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.

I've read the rules and done some searching. I was concerned that I might be posting in the wrong thread because I thought - maybe - there would be a section or section group devoted to jailbreaking instead of lumping it with all hacks. Guess that just shows how much I have to learn.

OP
R

rabbithutch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Think I Got You Beat

From one Noob' geezer to another, welcome from Arizona!

From your avatar, I suspect that I've got a few years on you. Next birthday will start my 8th decade (70).

Good to see they let us geezers play amongst 'em. :)

Most reactions