What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to....

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
. Take a picture from email to photo bucket?

. I have a picture in my email that I sent to myself. If if I tap and hold it turns blue and copies it.

What is the purpose of that? I can't paste anywhere! Unless I'm pasting wrong....

. Last thing. Sometimes my iPad will say: "this has been saved to your clipboard". I never see it again because I don't know where the hell my clipboard IS:(

Could someone please answer these questions in simple California blonde answers?

Thank you!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
#1 - I don't use photobucket, so I can't help with this one. Perhaps "there is an app for that" in the app store...a Photobucket uploading app.

#2 - When you press and hold the pic in email, do you get a Save Image option? If you do, it automatically goes into your Photo folder. If not, you can always take a screen shot of the image and it will go to your Photo folder.

#3 - We covered this in your other thread, but it's a one item clipboard and you can't see what's in it. You have to paste it somewhere to see what it is.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
#2 - When you press and hold the pic in email, do you get a Save Image option? If you do, it automatically goes into your Photo folder. If not, you can always take a screen shot of the image and it will go to your Photo folder.

#3 - We covered this in your other thread, but it's a one item clipboard and you can't see what's in it. You have to paste it somewhere to see what it is.

I got it! Thank you for always being around!

Here is what i did ~

It did pop up and say 'save image' like you said. So I saved it thinking it was twilight zoned to my clip board. I found it in Saved Photos in my photo app.

I found it. Me.

Anyways ~

Then I went to Photo Bucket and grabbed it, then posted it on my site!!

This girls' on a roll, I'm telling ya:D

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So here's a random question on what appears to be the word of the week "shitums". Is it pronounced "shitums" that rhymes with "light ums" which is German-like or pronounced how it reads which is kind of plain. I've been reading it as rhyming with "light ums".

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whew...glad you cleared it up. But puhtato, potahto, potato, potatoe, my little mind is going to still say it like it rhymes with "light ums" for my own shitums and grins. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts