What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clipboard management

woodden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my netbook, I have any number of programs which will capture a portion or all of my screen and save them into a database-like collection, to be used or viewed later.

I have downloaded a cipboard manager for the Ipad (essentially the only one I could find for the Ipad), and while it will "sometimes" save a text clip, it never saves a picture.

If I tap on a picture in a website, a "copy" command sometimes appears, and if I tap the copy, it apparently does copy this picture into some sort of clipboard (somewhere). But try as I may, I cannot find it again, anywhere, not copy it to any other program, er, app.

This seemginly essential task simply avoids me on the Ipad and I hate its incompetence in such a simple matter---or is it me?

DWood

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome - I've replied to your other post on this topic. Hope that helps but if there's still a problem, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts