What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to watch live feeds that need flash player

huntdasheep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to watch pro surf contest. You can watch it live online but I can't on my ipad2 cause it says I need flash player. I'm not that great with computers and my iPad so what do I do so I can watch this live online?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to watch pro surf contest. You can watch it live online but I can't on my ipad2 cause it says I need flash player. I'm not that great with computers and my iPad so what do I do so I can watch this live online?

The iPad doesn't support Flash but there are some third-party browsers that 'sort of' fix the problem..by hosting on the company website.

Try iSwifter - there's a free, limited viewing time version - to see if it works for you. None of them are in any way perfect, though.....

Tim

OP
H

huntdasheep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna try the iswifter. Do I get that from the app store or download it online?

Most reactions

Latest posts