What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Send PDF Attachments in Email?

DUTCH VanAtlanta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can read them, but don't see a way to send a PDF attachment in email. I have Goodreader, too; but don't see anything there. Am I missing something.

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can read them, but don't see a way to send a PDF attachment in email. I have Goodreader, too; but don't see anything there. Am I missing something.

In goodreader, go into any folder like 'my documents', hit the 'actions' button on the top right of the screen, select the document and then select 'email' for the many options. Works like a charm

OP
DUTCH VanAtlanta

DUTCH VanAtlanta

iPF Novice
Reaction score

In goodreader, go into any folder like 'my documents', hit the 'actions' button on the top right of the screen, select the document and then select 'email' for the many options. Works like a charm

No "Actions" button that I can find.

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score

No "Actions" button that I can find.

Sorry still in iPhone mode. You need to use the 'manage files' tab and then select the file. You will then be given the 'email' option in the menu.

Heres a youtube vid review of good reader and if you go to 2min 15 sec in you'll see him using this section.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD6DyQkLN2U]YouTube - GoodReader iPad App Review[/ame]

OP
DUTCH VanAtlanta

DUTCH VanAtlanta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry still in iPhone mode. You need to use the 'manage files' tab and then select the file. You will then be given the 'email' option in the menu.

Heres a youtube vid review of good reader and if you go to 2min 15 sec in you'll see him using this section.

YouTube - GoodReader iPad App Review

Thanks. Got it. Not the most intuitive procedure, but it works. Thanks again.

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts