What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to post a document or PDF on facebook through iPad?

strutter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you post a document (e.g. pages) or PDF (from PDF expert) on faccebook through an iPad?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see a way to post a Document from Pages onto Facebook. The only options I get is either emailing it or imessaging it. You can also send it to iTunes or webdav.

I also don't have pdfexpert to help either.

However, have you tried to create the document on Evernote? From evernote, you can post it directly to Facebook.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have not tested this end-to-end, but looking over the features/options it should be possible to post a PDF to FaceBook from Pages indirectly through the DropBox app.

This results in a link, not an actual file upload. That means if you later delete the file from DropBox it will break the link in FaceBook. I'm not sure if a PDF file upload (local storage on your FaceBook page) is possible. The usual tools upload pictures and videos. I'd have to look into it further.

In Pages select the Open in Another app option, select PDF as the format, and DropBox as the app. When the file finishes uploading, open the DropBox app, select the PDF, then use the share icon (box with an up arrow) and select FaceBook to post. You can choose add a comment, enable a location, and limit the audience before sending.

Most reactions

Latest posts