What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Make T-Mobile Sim Card Work On iPad | iPhone

ipadmaster11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP-lREnZ6go[/ame]

This video will show you how to get the T-Mobile Sim Card to work for the iPad and iPad micro sim tray. So when you unlock your iPad, you'll be ready.

Unfortunately T-Mobile doesn't supply micro sim cards to fit the iPad sim tray therefore this video is to show you that you can still make a T-Mobile sim card fit in the iPad sim tray without having to buy expensive sim cutters and the video will also show you that even though cutting the sim card will be permanent, you can still use it on an iPhone 3Gs or 3G if for some reason something happened to your iPad by following the technique in the video.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
The video doesn't show anything about the iPad.

First off the iPad comes unlocked from the factory to work with any simcard.

Second t-mobile no longer allows iPads to connect on their network. I have a t-mobile card setup in my iPad for about two months when the iPad first came out , then tmobile started blocking iPads.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The video doesn't show anything about the iPad.

First off the iPad comes unlocked from the factory to work with any simcard.

Second t-mobile no longer allows iPads to connect on their network. I have a t-mobile card setup in my iPad for about two months when the iPad first came out , then tmobile started blocking iPads.

Great information, Mike. Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

Latest posts