What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make a Pogo stylus clone

starfire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I made a video on how to make a stylus like to pogo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hzTHbiGNUQ]YouTube - How to Make a Pogo Stylus Clone for your iPhone, iPad, etc.[/ame]

Just head on down to radio shack and buy a IC chip with the static foam.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sleek Stylus

or better just spend few buck :)

Attachments

• Stylus Sample Sleek-1.jpg
    Stylus Sample Sleek-1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 957

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool, thanks for sharing the video.. Any other DIY projects in the works?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad stylus

But more fun to build own and save few buck at same time. That why be better. :D

for something worth big buck, i totally agree with you everyone have his own choice and taste right ??, like my carbon fiber case i spend lot of time for do one but for stylus cost less than 10 i don’t think i need to spend 3 hours (of course is my point of view)

Oche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very cool starfire. Thanks for the tip and video. I'll try this weekend too.

Gary

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

But more fun to build own and save few buck at same time. That why be better. :D

for something worth big buck, i totally agree with you everyone have his own choice and taste right ??, like my carbon fiber case i spend lot of time for do one but for stylus cost less than 10 i don’t think i need to spend 3 hours (of course is my point of view)

He not spend 3 hour like you say. I watch a he video with my time clock. He make a pogo stylus less then 2 Minutes (not hours like you say) and he do this real cheap. He make nice pogo stylus I bet he sell for $5 if he wants.
I found me some foam like he, and I going to make pogo stylus like he but I think it take me 3 minutes because he better pogo stylus maker then me.. I like his post because he teach me something good to have :p

Most reactions

Latest posts