What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to load Avatar for Contacts app

The picture needs to be in your Photos app. You can mail to to yourself, use DropBox and Save the image, or any other method.

Once it is in your Photos app, open your contacts, choose the contact, choose Edit, then tap 'add photo' near the top left of the entry. You have a choice of taking a new photos, or choose one. Choosing a photo will let you choose a photo from the Photos app, then move and scale it to fit.

AddPhotoContc.png

twerppoet: I have used the process you documented successfully for individual contacts within the photo app but what I would like to do is put my avatar on on the contacts icon that is on the main screen. Currently only a blank face is on the contacts app's avatar.

Afaik that's the app icon, and can't be changed on a stock iPad, if this is what you mean:
image.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back