What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to invert the iPad projector image?

adrianfehr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off -- noob here! :eek:

Second:

I have a ceiling mounted Vivitek H1080FD projector. Since I can't find a flip option on the projector, my MBP and Dell are set up to invert the projected image. My iPad2, however, always "corrects" the image rotation to be right-side-up, even if I try to lock it upside down, which means that the projected image is always upside down.

Is there a way to invert the iPad projected image?
or
Does anyone have the Vivitek H1080FD and know how to flip the image?

Thanks!
Adrian

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
adrianfehr said:
First off -- noob here! :eek:

Second:

I have a ceiling mounted Vivitek H1080FD projector. Since I can't find a flip option on the projector, my MBP and Dell are set up to invert the projected image. My iPad2, however, always "corrects" the image rotation to be right-side-up, even if I try to lock it upside down, which means that the projected image is always upside down.

Is there a way to invert the iPad projected image?
or
Does anyone have the Vivitek H1080FD and know how to flip the image?

Thanks!
Adrian

go into menu, setup, basic

then go into projection

you then have 4 choices, 2 for table, 2 for ceiling

:)

nico_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lost :-( where is the setup menu, please ?

Hello,

I'm a new Ipad2 user. I have a settings menu, but can't find the setup one, where is it?
Thanks for your help

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
If i am reading you post correctly, you looking on the ipad? It is in the projector settings menu

Most reactions

Latest posts