What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Convert PDF file to ePub for iPad

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Converting from PDF to ePub is a stopgap method for the enduser with no good options. As an author your brother in law should instead go back to his base material and create an ePub version using the appropriate tools. It will look much better and be compatible with more readers.

freescopesdad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what appropriate tools? the original content is in ms word 2007. don't offer a 50% solution, not all of us are as smart as you.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
what appropriate tools? the original content is in ms word 2007. don't offer a 50% solution, not all of us are as smart as you.

I'm not so smart. More important, I don't know everything (or even want to).

I don't use Windows, and I'm not an author. As such I only know that it's a bad idea to convert from format to format to format. It's almost impossible to control the results that way.

As for my 50% solution, as my grandma used to say "Beggars can't be choosers".

Try Google and do a little research. It's your question. Own it.

Most reactions

Latest posts