What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to have various iTunes account

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all international members … i want to share with you how to have various iTunes account and app’s …

yet i have 3 iTunes account … and app’s from this 3 country in the same device (both my iPhone and my iPad), Singapore, US, and France

it’s really simple … you just have to change your complete address … for the country you wish to get app’s

Before start to change the iTunes store you should buy iTunes gift card (can be buy in eBay) from the country you want some paid or free app’s from this country.

After you can switch as you want, and when you want the country … now i have the best US app’s i want(iBook, pages, number, scrabble and many more), my local app’s and app’s from my native country.

No need to scare to loose the existing one, even when you restore (i have tried it)

hope that help

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One more thing to Add that is important you must have a .com address for USA like yahoo.com as example Just create a new address for itunes. Plus residential address USA or country of itunes store.
An alternative for itunes cards usa is face book.
Go to Facebook groups seach "Your One-Stop Shop for iTunes" Join wait for acceptance then follow the links He charges $8 for $50 card US email is instant once you pay via paypal. A itunes redemption code # is email to you then just log in to the USA itunes store and redeem and bingo you have credit. Some times when syncing different devices itunes may ask for verification account just verify using the usa account user name and password.

Hope that helps

Cheers Colin

OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One more thing to Add that is important you must have a .com address for USA like yahoo.com as example Just create a new address for itunes. Plus residential address USA or country of itunes store.
An alternative for itunes cards usa is face book.
Go to Facebook groups seach "Your One-Stop Shop for iTunes" Join wait for acceptance then follow the links He charges $8 for $50 card US email is instant once you pay via paypal. A itunes redemption code # is email to you then just log in to the USA itunes store and redeem and bingo you have credit. Some times when syncing different devices itunes may ask for verification account just verify using the usa account user name and password.

Hope that helps

Cheers Colin

My account is @mac.com (mac owner) so i don’t know about the point you notice, because i have an existing iTunes account and i don’t want a new one and i don’t want to loose all my existing app’s …

But i have read in some where need to buy iTunes card from the original country like i have did US card for US and french card for french account

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In australia most accounts are ( .com.au ) These accounts will be rejected What you have is fine. As long as you have a US address.. All Apps are preserved no problem as I said in previous post one may need to authenticate with user name and password on some music for example or movies that you wish to sync across multiple devices.

I have Macbook ( Aus) AppleTV (US) Ipod touch (US) Iphone ( Aus ) Iphone 2 (Aus) Can change any of the countries in itunes as needed.

Looking back and counting to 1978 my first Apple II I am now 65 oHH forget it its only numbers Cant focus on the answer LOL

I am open for comments on this one lol
Regards Colin
Ps Received your email ordered a 32gb wifi at this stage will get g3 version much later.

Last edited:
OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In australia most accounts are ( .com.au ) These accounts will be rejected What you have is fine. As long as you have a US address

Regards Colin

But that .COM also work for my french iTunes Account la :)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In australia most accounts are ( .com.au ) These accounts will be rejected What you have is fine. As long as you have a US address

Regards Colin

But that .COM also work for my french iTunes Account la :)

That is correct but some other countries may reject it .com.au is not accepted

regards col

DannyV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have 2 iTunes accounts, but I have a problem and I really hope someone could help me with this.

I'm always getting an pop up from the US iTunes account where I shall enter my passowrd, although I don't even download something. It just happens sometimes and not even regularly but it drives me nuts!!

I simply open an app and then comes the pop up...

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks so much for your help!

Studor13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm completely bamboozled with iTunes. Nothing makes sense. Well I exaggerate a bit but here are two that I just can't get.

1. Neither of my iPad nor iPod Touch 4 show photos as an option when either device is connected. Things such as my songs that I synced over from my PC do. That is, the photos and or movies that I made with the 'pod DO NOT sync over. I get this "Backing up" message which seem to take forever but my photos/movies are nowhere to be found on the PC.

2. I live in Slovenia so of course I have no access to the music store. Well, that's my bad luck but I am an Aussie and have an $A bank account. However, I ditched my $A credit card some years ago as I no longer live in OZ. What kind of nonsense is it that I can't pay directly out of my bank account?

I've been ebaying for years and I have to go out of my way to use my Slovenian credit card. Ebay keeps telling me to use my A$ bank account because it's supposed to be the safest way to transfer funds?

Is it me or is there something seriously wrong with iTunes?

Most reactions

Latest posts