What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to find details of deleted app

MusicBytheScorps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope this where I'm suppose to post my question! ..? Any who... Is there a way to view my app download history. I deleted the wrong app and I can't remember the name of it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MusicBytheScorps said:
I hope this where I'm suppose to post my question! ..? Any who... Is there a way to view my app download history. I deleted the wrong app and I can't remember the name of it.

Open the iTunes App on your iPad then tap the purchased tab.....they should all be listed in there.

I'll move these two posts to there own thread as its off topic for the original post.

The Archangel

OP
MusicBytheScorps

MusicBytheScorps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I open the iTunes app I do not see a purchased tab

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MusicBytheScorps said:
When I open the iTunes app I do not see a purchased tab

It might have helped if I had said App Store app.......plate of humble pie duly eaten......

Anyway, check this image out.....

image-2721081438.jpg

BTW, you should have a purchased tab on your iTunes App in a similar position.

The Archangel

OP
MusicBytheScorps

MusicBytheScorps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No my app store screenshot

Attachments

• image-1839985109.png
    image-1839985109.png
    265.6 KB · Views: 413

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What version of iOS are you running on your iPad? Because the latest iOS makes the App Store look like The Archangel's picture.

Maybe you need to upgrade to the latest version of the iOS (5.1 as of this writing)? Then you'll see that tab.

Marilyn

P.S. If you are jail broken and don't want to upgrade - there is a Purchase tab in the desktop version of iTunes (v10.6) that pretty much does the same thing. And, you can have the latest iTunes ... it won't mess up a jail break...

OP
MusicBytheScorps

MusicBytheScorps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
What version of iOS are you running on your iPad? Because the latest iOS makes the App Store look like The Archangel's picture.

Maybe you need to upgrade to the latest version of the iOS (5.1 as of this writing)? Then you'll see that tab.

Marilyn

P.S. If you are jail broken and don't want to upgrade - there is a Purchase tab in the desktop version of iTunes (v10.6) that pretty much does the same thing. And, you can have the latest iTunes ... it won't mess up a jail break...

First I've never been in jail let alone been broke in. Lol. Second and most importantly where do I upgrade.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MusicBytheScorps said:
First I've never been in jail let alone been broke in. Lol. Second and most importantly where do I upgrade.

Looking at your layout I'm guessing you are on a version of iOS prior to 5.x.x therefore you need to update iTunes on your PC/Mac to the latest version then connect your iPad to that PC/Mac, when connected the main screen of iTunes on your PC/Mac should tell you that there is new software available for your iPad, all you need to do is follow the onscreen instructions.

The Archangel

GoLAKings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Looking at your layout I'm guessing you are on a version of iOS prior to 5.x.x therefore you need to update iTunes on your PC/Mac to the latest version then connect your iPad to that PC/Mac, when connected the main screen of iTunes on your PC/Mac should tell you that there is new software available for your iPad, all you need to do is follow the onscreen instructions.

The Archangel

Hi there this is the MusicBytheScorps... Guess what..
I did what you said . While syncing somehow I lost all data on my iPad. When I tried to restore it ask me for a restore password.? I didn't know I had a restore password. The only thing left to do was start over (like a new iPad)
Any help would be great.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts