What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to copy & paste links to pictures

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm a member of a few car forums. Many times I post pictures in the thread. I go to my Photobucket page and copy the link and then go to the forum thread and paste the link for the picture to post. That's how I do it on my dest top computer. I don't know how to do that on the iPad. Is there any way to copy a link and then be able to paste?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Download the free photobucket app. It gives the option of all the various forum link formats with a simple click, easy upload and download, easy browsing of albums

OP
B

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
WOW! You are the man. I've got the app and it works great. I was able to copy the link and paste it in a thread
MiznerPark4.jpg

Here's the proof.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice car. Can tell he's got no kids..........
Yes, very nice ride indeed!

This is what you drive when you have 3 kids and 8 grandchildren:

corvette-1.jpg

It may be going on 20 years old, but its still a Corvette!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hehe a car like that is wasted on oldies.......
for a start you're not supposed to open the doors..........now where did I put that plastic hip-joint?.............

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Laugh now. You'll get old one day!

Its funny though... the price of a 2010 Corvette and a hip replacement (they use titanium, btw, NOT plastic!) is about the same - $50,000! At least my insurance will pay for the hip replacement!

Most reactions

Latest posts