What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to copy music back and forth between devices on iTunes

Imageman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Windows 7 64bit / iPod Touch 30GB & iPad WiFi 64GB / iTunes 9.1.0.79

I may have posted a similar question here, but can't find it. Sorry if I've double posted, I'm old and feeble :)

I have both my Touch and iPad plugged into USB's on my PC, and I see them both and their contents on iTunes.

I've tried to drag & drop music (individual songs) between the two devices but that doesn't work. Isn't it possible to copy or move music between devices on iTunes? If so how? Thanks for your help, IM

Attachments

• Snap2.jpg
    Snap2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 433
OP
Imageman

Imageman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried explaining in your other thread but maybe pictures will help, try this

Syncing music to iPod or iPhone

Rasputina - I do appreciate your help, and the link. I'm finding this process far more difficult than it needs to be. Probably due to Apple's desire to 'control'.

iTunes really works great, and so do my iPod Touch and iPad - Best, IM

Joe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if this is too complicated and tiresome... just use a third party software fro music recovery.
i know and used TuneAid many times with all sorts of iPods and iPhones too, and it worked just fine (and that pretty easy, just a little more costly)..

Most reactions

Latest posts