What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to add events to Reminders app?

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Must be missing something but I can no longer see how to add anything to my Reminders. There is no + to click on. Any advice please? I see on another board a poster has this problem with both the Calendar and Reminders but my Calendar is fine....just Reminders is the problem.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Must be missing something but I can no longer see how to add anything to my Reminders. There is no + to click on. Any advice please? I see on another board a poster has this problem with both the Calendar and Reminders but my Calendar is fine....just Reminders is the problem. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Click on the "Reminders" tab on the left hand side then tap on the first available blank line on the right hand side.

EDIT: Just to add that to set times, etc click on the little i in a circle on the far right.

The Archangel

OP
michali

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Click on the "Reminders" tab on the left hand side then tap on the first available blank line on the right hand side. EDIT: Just to add that to set times, etc click on the little i in a circle on the far right. The Archangel

Stupid me! Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Personally I still prefer using Siri to do it.

"Remind me to take out the trash on Wednesday, 7 am"

Works like a champ.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally I still prefer using Siri to do it. "Remind me to take out the trash on Wednesday, 7 am" Works like a champ.

I guess I could do that but I fear the men in white coats won't be too far away as I spend far too much time talking to myself as it is!

The Archangel

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL! You could at disguise it by saying "Hey Baby. Can you remind me to take out the trash on Wednesday at 7am?". Then they might think you are talking to your significant other on speaker phone. :D

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL! You could at disguise it by saying "Hey Baby. Can you remind me to take out the trash on Wednesday at 7am?". Then they might think you are talking to your significant other on speaker phone. :D

Yeah but if my significant other hears me I'll need the men in white coats to protect me from her.......

The Archangel

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

I can't help with that one.....

bwahahahahahahaha

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Clicking on the first blank line available is at the bottom of the list is it not? What if my list has 30 items on it???? Scroll to the bottom every time????

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Clicking on the first blank line available is at the bottom of the list is it not? What if my list has 30 items on it???? Scroll to the bottom every time????

You've made a very good point here. However, it seems there is no way around the fact that new reminders start at the bottom (I've just been all around in that app). Sorry, but I guess that scrolling to the bottom is the only way.

Marilyn

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I guess I could do that but I fear the men in white coats won't be too far away as I spend far too much time talking to myself as it is!

The Archangel
I love getting into an argument with Siri when it does not quite understand what I say. It all leads up to 1 statement from Siri : I thought so.

Most reactions