What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar reminder question

Deano_53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I am proud new owner of an iPad2. I have set up my Outlook Exchange email, Road Runner, Yahoo and Gmail without any problems. My question and problem is, when I open my Calendar, many of my appointments on my calendar are showing up twice. I also set this up with iCloud. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I would like to know what I need to do to get rid of the multiple appointments on the calendar. Do I have something synced twice?

I don't know how they are related, but nothing shows up in the 'Reminders' s icon on the homescreen.

Thanks for any suggestions

Deano

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Calendar app on upper left, try toggling individual calendars of and on to see where the overlaps are. Then start consolidating events on one or more calendars as needed. I keep separate ones for work and non-work, and toggle on and off as needed at times.

Most reactions

Latest posts