What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to add a wallpaper to my ipad

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Start Safari and browse to the wallpaper you want from ipadforums
2. Hold your finger on the wallpaper and a box will pop up to save the picture
3. Go to Settings -> Brightness and Wallpaper -> Load the wallpaper from your saved album -> Set if you want it for lock screen, home screen, or both

Gabi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing for a while... helpful.

OP
I

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to post a picture of my iPad desktop earlier but couldn't figure out how to get it off my iPad to here. I'll get it eventually ha ha

PMudditt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to post a picture of my iPad desktop earlier but couldn't figure out how to get it off my iPad to here. I'll get it eventually ha ha

This is easy, at any time just press the power off button AND the home button at the same time, you should see the screen blink and if you have the volume up you should hear camera shutter sound (no I am not joking!). The current screen will be save to the photo album.

OP
I

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score

This is easy, at any time just press the power off button AND the home button at the same time, you should see the screen blink and if you have the volume up you should hear camera shutter sound (no I am not joking!). The current screen will be save to the photo album.

I heard it ha ha. But it's posting the picture on here I can't do. How do I get the photo from my iPad to the site?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Flickr stacker app which allows you to sign in to your flickr account and upload photos from your iPad. You could also use the free Photobucket app.

Most reactions