What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to activate the best secret feature in your iPad

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just going to wait until apple update to 4.4. I think it will be included in that. At the minute it's most probably in the testing phase to make sure it's ok for mass release

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think we will see iOS4.4.They should already announce iOS 5 in April!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Has anyone using ibackupbot come across the 'to big to digest' & 'error: cant load device info' popups?

Google doesn't seem to know any of these messages, so I am a bit stumped as to how to proceed.

I haven't......

jdp123321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Windows

Activate multitouch gestures on all iDevices with this tutorial: www(dot)givememind(dot)com/enable-multi-touch-gestures-on-ipad-with-windows/

-You Must Be On 4.3 Or Higher. You can get firmware for all ipods/ipod touch/iphone/ipad at: felixbruns(dot)de/iPod/firmware/

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score

gourangaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Think I shall wait and see what iOS 5 has to offer before doing anything like this.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gourangaman said:
Think I shall wait and see what iOS 5 has to offer before doing anything like this.

It's easy! And the gestures didn't work for me iOS 5 but they did for others. We will see.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I honestly don't see this as a good thing. It moves from an intuitive, super easy to understand, interface to one where you need to keep track of what gestures do what, and where.

Heck I had forgotten that on my Macbook I can use two fingers for pinch and zoom on a Web page. But even that is inconsistent with how my iOS devices work: it increases text size. I would LOVE to have Mobile Safari do that! But instead there is no way to increase text size, independent of page zoom.

Maybe I will get more into it when Lion is out but right now really don't see this as a feature I will use, let alone "the best" secret. :)

Michael

Most reactions

Latest posts