What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Often to Backup?

stevmg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still looks "risky" to me. I don't even know what new apps I could use after a successful "jailbreak." I love my iPad 2 in the raw. I aim to keep it that way. Any tips on:

1). How often should I physically connect to my computer and do a backup and sync

2). How do I avoid, during the syncing process, the messing up of my "Favorites" for IE8 on my PC or the addition of all my "Favorites" to my "Bookmarks" on my iPad

Thanks,

stevmg

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello.

I've moved your post to the general Help section of the forum. Your questions were off-topic in the "Jailbreaking Explained" thread (in the Hacking section) in which you posted. With your question on its own, more people will see it and be able to give advice. Plus, it keeps our forum neater (and within our rules).

Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

OP
S

stevmg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marilyn-

Read the "jail breaking - explained" site. Seems too risky for me. Will leave that one alone!

How about question 2 - the one on stopping unnecessary syncing between computer and iPad?

stevmg

Most reactions

Latest posts