What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often is your iPad with you?

How often do you carry your iPad?

• It is always with me. Always. Are you crazy?

Votes: 298 58.3%
  • I carry it sometimes, but leave it at home a lot too.

Votes: 144 28.2%
  • I only use it at home on the couch, or maybe around the office.

Votes: 69 13.5%

• Total voters

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With exceptions my iPad and iPhone 5 are with me almost 7/24. so that I can respond to issues on the forums I am administrator for. I am using the iPhone 5 as a wifi hot spot why I am traveling around Victoria Australia on holidays and charging both in the car while on the move. The combination offers the best user experience available for mobile devices.

Linda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdMaiora said:
I use it a lot on the sofa and in the bed. Also I spend a great deal of time with it on the toilet :D

Just like a compact magazine rack ! My husband laughs at me too, I think he is just jelous.

jeraldjamescapao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
col.bris said:
With exceptions my iPad and iPhone 5 are with me almost 7/24. so that I can respond to issues on the forums I am administrator for. I am using the iPhone 5 as a wifi hot spot why I am traveling around Victoria Australia on holidays and charging both in the car while on the move. The combination offers the best user experience available for mobile devices.

Nice... I will get an iPhone5 on December. ;)

Linda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
I still haven't found a way to use my iPad while sleeping.:(

I have, I set an alarm on it to wake me. And it sings me to sleep......never without it.

Sent from my addictive iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Other uses when drifting off to sleep: music, audiobooks, sound machine apps (I like the sound of raindrops myself).

You could also run something educational and hope to learn by osmosis while sleeping, lol.

Lizzie V

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Constantly - I read from a selection of my 5000 books every night as well!

Most reactions