What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often is your iPad with you?

How often do you carry your iPad?

• It is always with me. Always. Are you crazy?

Votes: 298 58.3%
  • I carry it sometimes, but leave it at home a lot too.

Votes: 144 28.2%
  • I only use it at home on the couch, or maybe around the office.

Votes: 69 13.5%

• Total voters

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad! But I can't say that I love hauling it around in my backpack and I would look too dorky with a manbag. Any thoughts?

Im the same way..lmfao i saw this one case or sleeve that look like a purse. I was like how do i look, 6'4 235lbs, walkin around wit a man bag..lol. Nah...i got the apple brand case. Wrks great n gives the ipad a professional look to it. Very versatile and great build quality.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad! But I can't say that I love hauling it around in my backpack and I would look too dorky with a manbag. Any thoughts?

Im the same way..lmfao i saw this one case or sleeve that look like a purse. I was like how do i look, 6'4 235lbs, walkin around wit a man bag..lol. Nah...i got the apple brand case. Wrks great n gives the ipad a professional look to it. Very versatile and great build quality.

Hey, you're big enough to slip the iPad in a back pocket!:D

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take mine to work every day and so far, one of my co-workers bought one after he saw mine! At home, my iPad is usually in one room more than any other. :eek:

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None of those options fit me ;). It is with me more often than not when I'm not at work.

Aggron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's literally almost with me all the time. Except when I go on like a 2 minute car ride to pick someone or something up.

BL41R GRYLLS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends. If Im just going shopping or to a restaurant/pub I probs wont take it. I have a iPhone if I need it but if I'm out all day or something like that.

Mainly bought it because I like my gadgets etc no real use for it over what I have already but I love it and I'm on it all the time :) best purchase ever. My other laptops only get used very rarely.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on it almost all day. It is such a great time waster but at the same time it it also so good for work.

irwaffles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely replaced my laptop for school, thank goodness I don't have to carry around a 15'' mbp, now all I bring is my iPad and a couple notebooks, made my commute a lot more comfortable!

But aside from that it's usually at home. I don't feel an urgent need to bring it everywhere, but I suppose the fact that my iPad isn't a 3G model contributes to that.

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Almost everwhere.

Work, Fishing/Hunting, vacations etc

especially on fishing/hunting trips when i leave my iPhone @ home, no phonecalls, IF someone really whant me something they can sms to my ipad.

Rush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my ipad

I don't see the point of having a iPod that travels in a pocket or running the risk of dropping the iPad in the store when you go to check what all you wanted not to forget.
;)

Most reactions

Latest posts