What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Of You Actually Used iPad....

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every damn time. Usually I read news, but sometimes I might play a quick game of spades or surf the net.

AVService

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the time. Better than the newspaper;)

OK it sounded to me like you were using the Newspaper for the Wiping?

See where my mind goes?

I too use the iPhone,much more natural.

But I also use it in customers bathrooms,wherever I may be!
hahahahah:D

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'll take it a step further...

i use my iPad on the toilet... at work!

I concur....I take it even for number 1's....and at work...I have no problem walking right into the bathroom with it propped under my arm....and i'm a woman.:)

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every single morning. Wake up, put on my glasses and grab my iPad. Make it 5 steps down the hall and turn into the throne room. First order of business is to open up settings and pick my new screen background for the day - and set brightness up to high.

Then I check radar and weather conditions. Then I go to Twitter and check the latest political posts to see what's happening. Then I go to Huff Post to look at the latest headlines there. Then I go to We Rule and cash in crops, re-plant, etc.

Then I get up and leave because I've been sitting on the toilet for 1 1/2 hours and my feet are numb.

Jeez!

Carlloch90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I have an excuse to spend so long on the throne. Before the other half used to get suspicious of what I was doing in there but now she knows all I'm doing is reading the iPad lol

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys enjoy their potty time just a little too much, I'm afraid lol

CaseShop.se

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.caseshop.se
Smart idea! A little nasty, but if that´s your "thing" then go for it! ...and if you´re into pictures and sharing then get an app for that too and start sharing the "love" :)

Most reactions

Latest posts