What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Ipads does your household own?

How many iPads does your household own?

• Total voters

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True. But it's pretty! My father figure doesn't see money worth anything more then paper. So if I suggest an iPad for a photo frame then we get one..

Sent from my 64GB iPad 2 3G iOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

I am speechless. I think.

For the lower class yes. But my father figure brings in over 680k a year and so doesn't care about the true value of things. .

The lower class? I guess that'd be me. Do you care about the true value of things?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True. But it's pretty! My father figure doesn't see money worth anything more then paper. So if I suggest an iPad for a photo frame then we get one..

For the lower class yes. But my father figure brings in over 680k a year and so doesn't care about the true value of things. .

Haha. I do value things better then my father. Though I am 21 and driving a 2010 Mercedes S Class that I didn't pay for. So I can't be the judge. .

Ha ha! But we are going into 2012, and you have a 2010? I am really speechless now. Not keeping up with the times, Young One. :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The lower class? I guess that'd be me.

Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful.

-- Margaret Mead

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Er, "how"? My post was referring to the question asking how another member's iPad could be 1TB as listed in their signature...saying that it's not.

I mean how can an iPad be 1 TB..........

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
We are a family of 5- my husband and I both love the iPad (me more) and our 3 children (14, 7 and 3) all use it for different reasons. We have an iPad and iPad 2. I'm thinking of adding more to the household but would like to know how many others have.

I have 1 & 2, both for myself, tricked out 64 gig with AT&T. It's greed, pure and simple.

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am speechless. I think.

The lower class? I guess that'd be me. Do you care about the true value of things?

Couldn't agree more. It's scary to think most of us have to think twice about buying new clothes and yet he can buy an iPad just when he feels like it.

Dantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the original I Pad and the I Pad 2 .... Which is a lot faster and FaceTime is great asset...

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dantana said:
I have the original I Pad and the I Pad 2 .... Which is a lot faster and FaceTime is great asset...

What do you use them both for?

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have 4 iPads & 3 people in our household. 2 1st gen & 2 2nd gen. Our 8 year old son is always asking us for our older generation model. But I'd gotten him an iPod Touch last year & he leaves it everywhere (I'm surprised we still have it. But I know it's only because of us staying on it) I'm giving my old 1 to my iTwinBro this X-mas.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my immediate family, there's only one iPad - mine. My cousin also has one, but that's about it.

My Mom, however, has been saying that she wants an iPad since forever, but she has yet to get one.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts