What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Ipads does your household own?

How many iPads does your household own?

• Total voters

jojouichanco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and 3 daughters live in Australia, while I live and work overseas. If I count us as one household, then we have 5 iPad 2's.
Cheers!

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a second one for myself. Sounds crazy, I know!!!!!!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a second one for myself. Sounds crazy, I know!!!!!!!

I'm already in the loony bin in that case, lol. I might well get a third. I have an Apple gift card that would cover another, so I'm waiting for Apple to tempt me with a new iOS offering. If the next iPad has a much-improved screen, that will be a clincher for me.

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
techkid520 said:
Three people live in my house. We have 5 iPads.

Sent from my 64GB iPad 2 3G iOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

What do you use them for?

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I'm already in the loony bin in that case, lol. I might well get a third. I have an Apple gift card that would cover another, so I'm waiting for Apple to tempt me with a new iOS offering. If the next iPad has a much-improved screen, that will be a clincher for me.

I'm so happy with my ipad2, I can't imagine what features the ipad3 will have to have to make me want it!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so happy with my ipad2, I can't imagine what features the ipad3 will have to have to make me want it!

Don't worry. At Apple, there are people working hard at doing the imagining for us, lol. That's the only way to part us from more of our money.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
13 now in my household, one is mine, the rest are my brothers.

You don't own an ipad anymore, right? You decided it was not for you, if I am not mistaken. Didn't something go wrong with yours and I suggested you borrow from a family member since they seem to have so many!

Yes. It is all coming back to me now....

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
techkid520 said:
We use iPads for everything. We have one in the family room which belongs to nobody, but it's used for Netflix to just watch movies or play a game. Each of us three has an iPad and then the one in the fam room and then the last one is a photo cam on repeat slideshow as a photo frame.

That's an expensive photo frame!!!!!!

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
techkid520 said:
True. But it's pretty! My father figure doesn't see money worth anything more then paper. So if I suggest an iPad for a photo frame then we get one..

And they say the world is falling on hard times.
On topic: My household (of four) has one iPad (which is an iPad2). I'm its only user partly because I paid for it using my Saturday job and partly because the rest of my family don't see any need for one. To be honest I didn't have even he slightest need for one, but now, I don't know what I'd do without it.

Most reactions

Latest posts