What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's on your iPad.???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No one ever says how many apps they have on there iPads why is that I currently have 534 apps on my iPad 1 mostly games and I charge at least once a day and play on average 6 different games a day the leader is acid spider solitaire 3098 won games and counting my range of games consist of
RPG
tower def
Time management
Jigsaw
Match 3
Hidden objects
Coin dozers (it kills 5 mins)
Yah I'm a iPad junkie think there's a app for that???

OP
B

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep the updates are kicking my a** I'm a myfi only no land Internet

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel a serious wimp - I have 8 apps.....not including the 'stock' apps that came as standard.

I think I must be the only guy on the iPad Forum who has never played a computer game.

Maybe that admission will get me fired as a moderator.......

Tim
Scotland

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! Only eight...

... wish I had the willpower!

"Hi. My name's Marilyn and I am an appoholic."

But, seriously, no games? How the heck do you manage without at least one [daily] session of Tiny Wings? ... How? :confused:

:D

Marilyn

8nobody8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you play tiny wings on your iPad? I have the iPhone version and love it. But as it's on the phone my BFis currently playing with it...

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have 78 apps . god how many did I buy..?
I think my addiction to my iPad is getting serious.
Just love each new purchase with amazon and iTunes.
We may need to start a self help counseling support group.
Sounds like there is a lot of us
perhaps we can have an iPad buddy to help when the urge to buy becomes un stoppable.

Need to go and check out the latest bargains.
By the way this forum has been the starting point for many of my latest apps.
Such good advise and comments makes me want to load the discussed app.
Need a break
No need a new book!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How do you play tiny wings on your iPad? I have the iPhone version and love it. But as it's on the phone my BFis currently playing with it...

It works well on the iPad. Yeah, it's in the iPhone section of the App Store, but it downloads fine (it states it's compatible with the iPad).

When you open it, just 2X it up and you're good to go (it's set to be landscape only, with the button on your right).

It's currently my favorite game. I find it strangely relaxing, yet fun...

Marilyn

nezing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
33 apps at the moment,news,reviews,games,etc.Still a small amount,compared to other folk,but give me time. :D

Neil.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I feel a serious wimp - I have 8 apps.....not including the 'stock' apps that came as standard.

I think I must be the only guy on the iPad Forum who has never played a computer game.

Tim
Scotland

Lol I have 8 browsers alone 5 for R&D for the forum to provide help when needed then about 10 windows of apps. I have 12 news apps plus feeds cooking is big as well games well own the top 15 except angry birds Only problem is I am Pad Less waiting for ipad2 as all sold out down under ETA is about 2 to 3 weeks

An no we won't fire you lol

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim
Scotland

Lol I have 8 browsers alone 5 for R&D for the forum to provide help when needed then about 10 windows of apps. I have 12 news apps plus feeds cooking is big as well games well own the top 15 except angry birds Only problem is I am Pad Less waiting for ipad2 as all sold out down under ETA is about 2 to 3 weeks

An no we won't fire you lol

The trouble is I have been found out - you'll see from the other posts this morning that Forum members have correctly deduced that I'm really a robot merely posing as an iPad Forum moderator. But unfortunately I only have a 1 GHz processor and 256 MB of RAM, so there's not enough space in my memory to play games and moderate at the same time.

Tim 'Robot' Spracklen
Scotland

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never mind Tim, just keep helping us out. I have 210 apps, mostly ebook, news, office, gardening, shopping etc... I have a few games but really for the benefit of my kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts