What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many hours your ipad is used.

How many hours per day do you use your iPad?

• 0-4

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • 4-8

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • 8-12 or more.

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive had my iPad for about 2 and half weeks and I use it everyday for about 2-4 hours or whenever i have time. I love this thing. ;)

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've never actually kept track of how much time per day I use my iPad. I Would guess at least 4 and probably closer to 6 or 8, sometimes more if I am reading a good book. That is my weakness, I go to bed and read and time disappears......2 or 3 hours goes by like nothing!

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have to say at least 6 hours, I use it at work,as well as at home,especially the todo app .

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 to 5 hours a day. It's become automatic to take it with me at the breakfast table, lunch, the can, tv and a good read before sleep. So I use it every day for sure...
I'd say I've used it for about 1500 hours. That's an average $0.57 an hour. If you figure the price of most entertainment per hour, it's a steal! :p

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Most reactions