What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many are jumping ship? I am Weary of the hunt for ipad2 going to Xoom Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^what he said . Apple has guaranteed money by making it slow to ship

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol yeah was so happy to be #3 and not 1. The first guy had the mics shoved in his face all day.
Everyone kept asking him when he got there. I told hime to put a sign on his shirt so he did. It said 1am start or something. Lol he was tired of the questions.

64GB 3G White iPad

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am just too old and cranky to keep waiting in line at the Apple Stores.
This is ridiculous.... If my local Staples has a WiFi Xoom in stock Sunday... I am jumping ship and giving up on the ipad2.

I ordered my ipad2 a few weeks ago online. My delivery date is April 23rd. A friend just ordered one yesterday... his Delivery date is also April 23rd.... hmmmm...
I also put a hundred bucks down at Best Buy a few weeks ago... no word.

Over the last few weeks I have also sat in line at Apple stores 2 hours before opening on the off chance that they might have a few available.... no luck.

I'm too old for this nonsense... Apple really should fulfill backorders before releasing to new areas. [As in yesterdays release to other countries. From what I hear, now they have even more inventory problems. ]

The only reason I have considered ipad2 over Xoom anyway was for GarageBand and a nicer user experience. [GUI]

Just wondering if any other Forum users are considering jumping ship too.

BTW - I live in Oregon.

Late but anyway

If you can't learn to wait, then go with less quality

Ipad don't need a sore looser

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am just too old and cranky to keep waiting in line at the Apple Stores.
This is ridiculous.... If my local Staples has a WiFi Xoom in stock Sunday... I am jumping ship and giving up on the ipad2.

I ordered my ipad2 a few weeks ago online. My delivery date is April 23rd. A friend just ordered one yesterday... his Delivery date is also April 23rd.... hmmmm...
I also put a hundred bucks down at Best Buy a few weeks ago... no word.

Over the last few weeks I have also sat in line at Apple stores 2 hours before opening on the off chance that they might have a few available.... no luck.

I'm too old for this nonsense... Apple really should fulfill backorders before releasing to new areas. [As in yesterdays release to other countries. From what I hear, now they have even more inventory problems. ]

The only reason I have considered ipad2 over Xoom anyway was for GarageBand and a nicer user experience. [GUI]

Just wondering if any other Forum users are considering jumping ship too.

BTW - I live in Oregon.

Late but anyway

If you can't learn to wait, then go with less quality

Ipad don't need a sore looser

I am not sure how respectful this comment was.

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am not sure how respectful this comment was.

This was not respctfult and I admit it, but do we ever need this kind of people???

Does he need a cookie, or a medal?

It's like a job if you quit the job will you go see your ex boss ( hey I got this job ****you). Not really

This forum is a pleasant one and we don't need useless people trying to ruin it with useless comment

Last edited by a moderator:

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This was not respctfult and I admit it, but do we ever need this kind of people???

Does he need a cookie, or a medal?

It's like a job if you quit the job will you go see your ex boss ( hey I got this job **** you). Not really

This forum is a pleasant one and we don't need useless people trying to ruin it with useless comment

irony.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Joybulb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figured out that one of the walmarts in my area is getting steady shipments. I call everyday at lunch time to see if they have any iteration of the 32 gb

Applebaum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joybulb said:
I figured out that one of the walmarts in my area is getting steady shipments. I call everyday at lunch time to see if they have any iteration of the 32 gb

I called my local BB on friday. They had none of course.

Applebaum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the way I ordered / reserved the 32g with wifi, black on March 12 10am. I was there on launch day at 20 minutes to 5:00. But they wouldn't let me reserve then saying i had to come back in the morning. He said they couldn't access what they needed to (The system) in order to let me reserve on the 11th.?

Last edited:

mynameiserich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel bad for everyone that will go buy a xoom due to lack of patience. The iPad 2 is the only tablet worth buying right noe. Have fun with your 200 apps and a flawed system :)

Captfx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a 16gb on 3-11, got in line at 4:20pm. Played with it for 2 weeks. Decided I needed more space and might as well get 3G. So I returned it on Thursday and got this 32gb Verizon. Both white which was all they had, I kinda like the white now. I might return this when supply eases up and get a 64gb. I used the Best Buy inventory tracker I found on obamapacman.com to locate the 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts