What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps on an average do people have

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1300+ of apps on my itunes library. and 300+ on my ipad. :p

OMG. I am embarrassed to say how many I have!

Joy ~ you need some deep seeded counseling, woman.:D

LOL I couldnt let go of some of them. Maybe I have this disease , that I might need the app in the future. So I download them. My eldest daughter is just 9 and I already set aside some algebra apps for her :);)

umm...can we say, Appaholic?

There's an app for that, ya know!:D

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
320 apps. Lots of games that I use infrequently + travel and utilities that I hope to find useful.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
109 apps! It's not a lot though, but that's because I tend to delete the apps that I dislike, or don't use.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I only have 28! I really have to like an app before I hit the install/buy button!
Maybe I should go back shopping for apps???

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
85 on my Ipad, about 50% children's books and games , probably 60 more on iTunes. My wife has around 40 on hers.
I have my daughters books in 1 folder and her games in another, shopping in another , business in another, GPS apps in yet another and my games in their own with a few scattered on my home screen that I use most often. I forgot, news /weather have their own folder.
I don't like a cluttered home screen either. Folders on 1 screen, the few non foldered on another .

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Inc

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seem to be a app rookie with only 66 apps installed. Looks like I need to get busy.

Most reactions