What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps on an average do people have

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've got 99. Guess I need to go shopping for one more to make it an even 100!! :) I love appshopper! My wish list is loaded with apps, anything that sounds interesting goes on it and when the price is right, free is best, I snap it up! I'll have to look at faad too!

Sent from my 16GB wifi iPad using iPF

volod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i only have around 20, but no idea how many i use...seems not a lot

kc2ped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 1039 installed and another 20 in iTunes that I have uninstalled because they crash, don't do what they are supposed to do or are otherwise useless.

aihna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how many app do you have on your ipad?

how many apps do you presently gave right on your ipad? the last time i checked i have 145 application a bit obsessive. how does it compare to others?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
102 on my iPad 1. Slightly fewer on my iPad 2. I tend to delete them if I don't use them.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
233 at last count, I'll have to delete some again soon, complete hoarder me! That does not contain what the whole family have on iTunes though, probably hundreds more knowing my girls!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

aihna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how many app do you have on your ipad?

how many apps do you presently gave right on your ipad? the last time i checked i have 145 application a bit obsessive. how does it compare to others?

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the moment I only have twenty one apps on my iPad. I have a 64GB so plenty of room for more :D

Since you have so many, which one is your favourite? Any suggestions of good ones?

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just reached 450. I am not sure how many I use on a regular basis

OMG 450, I guess you must have reached 500 now. I have 20 odd ones.

I have 1039 installed and another 20 in iTunes that I have uninstalled because they crash, don't do what they are supposed to do or are otherwise useless.

Thats what we call an appoholic :D
Btw how many of them are games(im guessing 75-85%);)

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1300+ of apps on my itunes library. and 300+ on my ipad. :p

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1300+ of apps on my itunes library. and 300+ on my ipad. :p

OMG. I am embarrassed to say how many I have!

Joy ~ you need some deep seeded counseling, woman.:D

LOL I couldnt let go of some of them. Maybe I have this disease , that I might need the app in the future. So I download them. My eldest daughter is just 9 and I already set aside some algebra apps for her :);)

Most reactions

Latest posts