What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

• 10 or less

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 93 21.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • 100 or more

Votes: 137 31.4%

• Total voters

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If the average number per user is 63 I think we can all gauge the extent of our addiction.

Some indeed should seek help immediately.........

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
54 including the apps off of Cydia. I have dsl so downloading apps takes FOREVER. So I take into consideration how big an app is into wether I should get an app or not.

Reaction score
Somewhere near the avg. with 66 apps.

But most of them are just there taking up space. So far I haven't found many apps that I use regularly apart from IM+ and Safari.

There are many apps which are good at what they do, but it is getting tiresome to have to switch to another app just to use it. I am hoping that Apple with release an iPad with Mac OS X Lion later this year and abandon their forced fullscreen policy.

Prank Ltd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
86 here, but it's been way higher. I tend to buy lots of games, but rarely have the time to play more than a couple of them. I'm an appholic, I admit it :)

Most reactions

Latest posts