What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a MacBook pro, iPod touch 32g new generation, new generation iPod nano, iPhone 3g not activated but I still use it for the apps I have on it, I had an original 16g wifi ipad but I sold it, and on the 11th I will be getting the 32g wifi ipad 2:)

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TexSis said:
I swore I'd never own a Mac, then 2 PCs died on me the same week. Decided to try iMac.....Once you get a Mac, you ain't never going back! Sorry, folks, but for me....a PC compared to an iMac is similar to a Ford Pinto compared to a Lexus. I LOVE my Apple products.

I only own 1 so far. The iPhone 3GS from 2009

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far, I own only 2 apple products, the iPad, and a laptop that I bought 5 years ago, still amazingly in perfect condition. It's currently a standby laptop now since I had to buy an Acer for school purposes, but once the Acer spoils, which will probably be very soon, I'll be converting to an apple laptop.

Oh yes, the family computer is also an apple, but I didn't count it in the poll because I didn't buy it. My mom also has an apple laptop; in fact, she was the one who converted us to apple products.

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 (soon!)
8gb iPod Nano 5th generation

Don't plan on getting anything else. Maybe an iPod classic some time as my Creative Vision M 32GB battery is starting to die a lot quicker.

Otherwise I'm a PC guy.

Kayno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhone 4 32GB, iPad 2 64GB White wifi only, 2 Apple TV 2's, MacBook (Black), GF has iPhone 4 and 2011 11" MacBook Air.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MacBook, iPad, iPhone, about 4 or 5 iPods, really old iMac, wireless keyboard and various other Apple branded accessories. I just lure Apple kit, sad eh?

The Archangel

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my home: 3 iPad 1, 2 iphone4, 1 iPhone 3GS, 1 Mac mini.....iPad 2 on order, and waiting on new iMac models!

ChileRick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just ordered our ( the wife's) 2nd iPad, a 2, a 64gb in white, to go with the iMac, 2 iPhone 3g's and our ( my ) 32gb/3g original iPad.
If the iPhone 5 comes out this year . . . . .
Miles, i have to tell myself miles, miles and miles!

Jasonc84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently have 3 apple products. MacBook pro, 16 gig touch and just got a 64 gig wifi iPad 1 a couple of days ago. I've been an apple user for years though got an iMac in 06 and had the original iPhone and then an iPhone 3G before switching to android.

Tenkisan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started with the iPod shuffle in 2007, loved it but quickly missed being able to choose my tunes on the fly. I bought a 32 Gig iPod Nano and was impressed with the menu so much I bought an iPod classic 160 Gig to hold all my songs. When Apple came out with the iMac i5, 27" I was impressed with the clean design and bought it on the spot. This was my first venture into the Mac OS realm and I was hooked. From there I bought the first gen iPad on opening day, a Mac Book Pro 15" laptop two months later and an iPod 4th gen for my wife when it came out. I'm now the proud owner of the iPad 2. In July my Droid phone is due for an upgrade and I'll hold out for the iPhone 5 on Verizon. Apple has me hook line and sinker. It only a matter of time before I delete my boot-camped windows off my iMac and MBP and reclaim the hard disk space!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tenkisan said:
I started with the iPod shuffle in 2007, loved it but quickly missed being able to choose my tunes on the fly. I bought a 32 Gig iPod Nano and was impressed with the menu so much I bought an iPod classic 160 Gig to hold all my songs. When Apple came out with the iMac i5, 27" I was impressed with the clean design and bought it on the spot. This was my first venture into the Mac OS realm and I was hooked. From there I bought the first gen iPad on opening day, a Mac Book Pro 15" laptop two months later and an iPod 4th gen for my wife when it came out. I'm now the proud owner of the iPad 2. In July my Droid phone is due for an upgrade and I'll hold out for the iPhone 5 on Verizon. Apple has me hook line and sinker. It only a matter of time before I delete my boot-camped windows off my iMac and MBP and reclaim the hard disk space!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

I'm going to go boot-camp. Im tired of having both a Mac and a PC sitting on my desk but I'm a gamer, so can't ditch a PC totally until more games make their way to Mac! It's improving though, out of the 3 games I'm playing currently, two have Mac clients. With the rise of Apple over the past few years, it shouldn't take much longer before everything can be had on a Mac!

Kayno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cherhall said:
I'm going to go boot-camp. Im tired of having both a Mac and a PC sitting on my desk but I'm a gamer, so can't ditch a PC totally until more games make their way to Mac! It's improving though, out of the 3 games I'm playing currently, two have Mac clients. With the rise of Apple over the past few years, it shouldn't take much longer before everything can be had on a Mac!

I just use virtual box. Don't know if it makes a difference for gaming though.

Most reactions