What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many 2 Ipad familys??

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my 64gb Wifi yesterday and my wife is already thinking she may want one too! I told here if we did we should get the 16 3G+Wifi and pay for one Ipad to have 3G for when traveling. How do other people do that in a 2 Ipad family?

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Wife and I each have a 16 WIFI, had so for 3 months.... I hacked her Palm (now HP) Pre and my iPhone 3G and when we need it we tether the iPads to the phones and get 3G.....

OP
psmoore

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I could do that with my Sprint Blackberry. I have the everything data plan and would be nice to have 3G access through that.

Nova69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1 64 gig 3G for me, 1 16 gig wifi for my wife and another for my daughter = 3.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wife and I both have 64GB WiFi...bought mine a couple days after they came out, she got hers a month later.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gonna wait till the next generation before we buy a second iPad. Of course, I said that with the Kindle and wound up buying a second one three days after the first was delivered.

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
2+pre here. Will be 4 once next gen comes.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my girl has a 32.gb Wifi model and i have a 64.gb Wifi model ..we use ours everyday for diff things.

Eatosk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a 64Gb 3G+WiFi on launch, my wife when I was buying it, was so so about it, thought it was just another gadget. Then she had a play with it and started to really like it, she wouldn't give it back most of the time. Two weeks ago was our anniversary and guess what she got from me as a present........a 32Gb 3G+WiFi iPad. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts