What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you transfer a photo?

Wetstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The way I read the instructions, you use iTunes to transfer... When I 'open' a .jpg in iTunes .. I cannot find it? I am so used to Drag/Drop with my Macs..?! The iPad is not classic, Mac-intuitive so far.

OP
Wetstuff

Wetstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
.... I had to put the single .jpg I wanted to transfer .. into a folder. ..then move the folder over. I've used Macs for 20yrs .. still learning.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Plug your iPad into your computer. Start iTunes. Select your iPad. Tap on the "photos" tab in iTunes for your iPad. Select ether sync all or selected.... Choose the folders you wish to sync if you don't choose the all option.

If your photos are not in the default folder for pictures on your PC/Mac you will have to point it to the directory. Anyway.... Just put any photos you want on your iPad in to the folder/folders you sync to. Each folder will equal an "album" on your iPad.

One thing I don't like is that it does not separate nested folders.... For example, if you have a folder called "family" on your computer. And in that folder you have folders for "mom","dad"...etc.... On the iPad they will will be in one album called "family"

jakespaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
about this photo syncing, it says it wants to delete the photos already on ipad, can't you just add new photos??

Most reactions

Latest posts