What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you carry your ipad mini?

jes1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like a waist bag to carry an iPad mini. I envision the bag to be thin, small, have an opening at the top for easy access to the mini. Also, light weight, not bulky. Anyone using such a bag? Suggestions? Any pictures to share? Thanks.

When I'm not using my Zagg Mini 7 Keyboard/Case for the mini I use a sleeve by Point Mobl... It's a universal 8" tablet sleeve with good cushoning and an extra compartment with zipper for a cleaning cloth or the charger even... It's about 20 or 25 $ from radioshack I believe. What I like about it is that it's really light weight and when you slide out the mini there's nothing covering up the awesome design of the tablet itself. That's what I use most regularly. There are no attachments to clip it to a belt or anything like that but I suppose one could always add that pretty easily. You should check it out at radioshack cause it's a fairly good price for a pretty quality product. The only thing though, it's a little bit bigger than the mini so the tablet may flop around a little bit if you were to wear it on your waist but not too much. Hope that helps... :)

small ogio laptop bag till i get where Im going then it comes out, store the charger etc inside so it's with me at all times

I discovered a small leather handbag in my stash of bags that looks like a mini attaché case and my mini fits neatly inside this in its 360 degree cover/stand.

image-1192493450.jpg

Last edited:
I have an Oberon sleeve for mine but waiting for a retina version to come out before I get one

Since I have put on a case and screen protector, I just use any bag or briefcase to carry the mini.
I realize that I don't worry about hurting it since it's somewhat covered on both sides.
I know ipads don't have feeling or feel pain but you know what I mean.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back