What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrying my iPad Mini

no6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,

I bought an iPad Mini with the cellular signal, so that I can take it with me where ever I may go. I didn’t want to be tied down by Wi-Fi. But every time I walk out of my door with it, I had one question, “How do I carry it?†Current convention dictates I must carry a book-bag, briefcase or man purse. I don’t know about you but I reserve my book-bag for backpack or hiking not every day use. As for a briefcase, I mean love Madmen just as much as the next guy but, no thanks. Man purse? Do I really have to say it?

So how how do I carry it? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use a Murse. It's more of a sling bag, but I can carry a lot of other crap with me in it. I bought one that fits my iPad 4, but keep the mini in it as well. I have a Dodo Case for the mini that looks like a hardback book. It's a really nice case and lightweight. I keep the iPad 4 in a Keyboard case. I use the keyboard at work access our database.

I'd recommend at least putting it in some type of case.

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I weren't to crumpler and got their ludicrous debacle bag. I work in the medical field and find myself often in tight places. The bag really snugs real tight and I wear it kinda more on the upper back in sling mode though. I also carry my wallet and a home charger just in case.

Sent from my AT&T iPad Mini 16gb

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there some reason you have to carry it in anything? If you have a case on it, you could carry it by itself. If you have a bunch of other stuff, you should be able to figure out how to carry that as normal, whichever you prefer, then toss the iPad in there, too.

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a small attaché-case style handbag I usually keep mine in, with space for a few other bits and bobs, but reading this thread just made me wonder if any pockets in my reversible "gilet" (zip-up waistcoat) would take my mini and discovered that even in its 360 degree case it slides in snugly!!

Terrific for sitting waiting for my and my hubby's many hospital appointments and for waiting around in A&E etc, where having to keep an eye on a bag as well as my walking stick or mobility scooter is sometimes a nuisance!

Thank you, no6 for putting the question out there and making me think "outside the box" (or bag in my case)!!

Most reactions

Latest posts