What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I start a thread

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - I moved this to a new thread for you....

Go to ipadforums.net using a web browser
Then click on iPad Forums
Then choose a section that most suits what you are going to be asking about - say iPad Help

Then you'll see a 'Start New Thread' button.

Tim

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
OK - I moved this to a new thread for you....

Go to ipadforums.net using a web browser
Then click on iPad Forums
Then choose a section that most suits what you are going to be asking about - say iPad Help

Then you'll see a 'Start New Thread' button.

Tim

THANKS! I couldn't find anyone that would help me... :)

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Because we are all evil-minded forum users, whose only purpose is to prevent you from creating threads. :p

Haha :)

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Uhhhmmmmmm...sooooooo you created a thread asking how to create a thread.....uhmmmmmm....
I think I'll refrain from this one....don't need anymore reminders...
:D
Welcome to the forums...and I believe THIS is your 1st thread.

Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
Uhhhmmmmmm...sooooooo you created a thread asking how to create a thread.....uhmmmmmm....
I think I'll refrain from this one....don't need anymore reminders

But noo

You missed all the excitement. Tim moved Bri's question of how to create a thread from an existing topic into a new thread for demonstration purposes :D

Bri's real first thread is here:
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hack...yh-just-testing-out-lets-talk-bout-ipads.html

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I'll refrain from this one....don't need anymore reminders...

Ah - but you missed my post that I'd moved this to a new thread :D . The OP had originally tagged this onto an existing thread but we super-efficient, all-seeing and utterly modest moderators, who have nothing better to do on the day of the Royal Wedding than trawl through all the posts, expertly sought it out and moved it....makes up a little for some of the other screw-ups I've perpetrated recently...:(

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
She tagged it onto an 'Introduce Yourself' sticky and I moved it and started a new thread for her and included some instructions on how to start a new thread.....and confused everybody.:(

Tim

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
She tagged it onto an 'Introduce Yourself' sticky and I moved it and started a new thread for her and included some instructions on how to start a new thread.....and confused everybody.:(

Tim

Lol :)

Manifolds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am also new to this and now I'm even more confused. I'm looking for help with watching home videos on my iPad. It's hasn't been jail broken. I thought that I would have to change the file format to MPEG-4, which I did, and now the file will load into iTunes, but when I try to drag it to the iPad it says that my iPad will not be able to play this video. I use JVC enviro. Please can anyone offer an "idiots guide" as to what I need to do?

Most reactions

Latest posts