What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I delete photo Events from my iPad 2?

zbee062

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere, but I could not find it. I have several gb of photos that I downloaded to my iPad 2 using the camera connection kit. I have synced the iPad 2 with my IMac and downloaded the photos to iPhoto for storage and editing. Now I want to delete the photos on my iPad, but not on the IMac. The problem that I run into when I open Photos on the iPad, is that when I select Events, open an Event and select Edit I have to select each individual photo for deletion but would like to delete the entire event - I have about 1500 - 2000 photos in about 20 - 30 Events that I would like to delete so this is not a very practical method. Is there a way to delete entire events? I want to keep the photos on my IMac so deleting them and re-syncing the IPad is not a solution. I have installed IO6.

larrymcg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also interested in this topic. I have deleted a lot of photos but empty events remain. How do you make the entire event go away! And a way to delete lots of photos as once without having to select each one individually would be a big benefit.
--Larry
PS: My iPad is not synched to anything.

Most reactions

Latest posts