What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to move photos from ipad2 to my macbook Pro

chelli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I synced my ipad2 to MacBook Pro, all the events in iPhoto was placed as clusters on my ipad2.
I had to re-format my MacBook Pro.
How can I move the clusters of photos back to iPhoto on my MacBook Pro as events?

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From Apple.com
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1296
Photos
You can import photos or video taken or saved on the iOS device. Information on importing photos and videos is available in the iPhone User Guide, iPad User Guide, or iPod touch User Guide. You can find additional information on importing your photos from your iOS device in this article.

Note: You cannot transfer photos that you synced to your iOS device from another computer. You can only transfer photos or videos that you took or saved on the iOS device.

Try a one time sync with the iPad overwriting iTunes, in iTunes sync settings panel.

Sent from my iPhone/iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts