What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i backup epub files from ipad

MelHill9794

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have about 300 books on my iPad that are ePub I want to back the, up to my computer but when I connect to iTunes to try to sync it tells me to sync I'm going to lose everything that is on my iPad. I don't know why I am getting this message but I don't want to proceed and lose everything! The reason I want them on my computer is in case something happens to iPad I have them backed up! Took forever to collect and I don't want to lose them all

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Without the ipad connected to the computer start itunes on the computer and then click Edit and then go to Preferences and then go to Devices, half way down you will see "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automaticaly" and put a check in the box to the left. Now your iPad won't sync automatically when you connect the ipad to the computer

Most reactions

Latest posts